· Assisted in the development of tortoise education and outreach for the Mojave National Preserve (photo above).
· Assisted in the research and development of a titer test for the Upper Respiratory Disease Syndrome with the University of Florida, Dr. Kristin Berry of the USGS, and the NREA aboard the Marine Corps Air to Ground Combat Center (MCAGCC).
· Assisted in the research and development of the dog-attack prevention program for tortoises for the USGS.
· Assisted in the research and development of the MCAGCC tortoise head start program.
· Assisted in the research and development of road curbing project at the Joshua Tree National Park.
· Participated in multiple desert tortoise surveys in conjunction with the Joshua Tree National Park.
· Served on the Board of Trustees of the Desert Tortoise Preserve Committee for six years and assisted in the facilitation of land mitigations for the California Desert Tortoise.
· Currently assisting in the research and development of a tortoise facial/carapace-recognition program for Edwards Air Force Base.
· And we continue to strongly advocate for the protection of the California Desert Tortoise and its environment through intense education efforts and negotiations with local, state, military and national leaders.